(fully paid for all full-time and part-time employees and their families)
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Welcome to SwiftMD
SwiftMD is a telemedicine service that delivers quality health care directly to patients in need. SwiftMD Members enjoy access to high-quality, convenient medical care over the phone or videoconference, 24 hours a day, seven days a week — while saving you money.
Some of the Benefits of SwiftMD:
• 24/7 nationwide access to U.S. Board-Certified physicians
• Convenient consults from your home, office, or on the road, usually within 30 minutes
• Doctor makes diagnosis and recommends treatment, and sends prescriptions to your preferred local pharmacy
• Avoid unnecessary visits to the ER and Urgent Care, or long waits for appointments at your doctor’s office
• No co-pays and no cost to you! Meridian Airport Authority is paying for your membership!
• “The doctor that I spoke with was kind and had an excellent bedside manner.”
• “This service is amazing and convenient. I love it!”
• “Especially on the occasion you are unable to get in to see your primary physician, SwiftMD is a tremendous service. Prompt service and professional knowledgeable staff that let you know you are in good hands.”
To Access your SwiftMD Account:
• When your Membership becomes active on Sept 1, 2021, simply call our Toll-Free Phone Number (1-833-794-3863) when seeking health advice. Your membership will be verified, and then your appointment will be scheduled! Receive a call back within 30 minutes of scheduling your appointment!
SwiftMD does not replace your PCP or specialists managing chronic and serious conditions. SwiftMD doctors do not prescribe controlled substances, psychiatric, and certain other medications. For more info review the Exclusionary Criteria at mySwiftMD.com. © SwiftMD. All Rights Reserved.
Benefits Management Group 601-485-0688
To SwiftMD's premium telehealth service for 24/7 access to physician consults.
Your SwiftMD membership is a health benefit provided to you and your family by Meridian Airport Authority. Our U.S.-trained and board-certified doctors are available for consults by phone or videoconference, from your home, office, or on the road. SwiftMD physicians can diagnose, recommend treatment, and submit prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice.
Your SwiftMD membership is a health benefit provided to you and your family by your employer, Meridian Airport Authority, through Benefits Management Group.
To access your account online, go to apps.swiftmd.com and click “Get Started.”
You can use Group Passcode: MERAIRAUTH21.
SwiftMD Member Guidelines
Please enter medical history before talking to a SwiftMD doctor. After a consultation, members will be able to review the doctor's visit notes in their account online.
Each adult family member (age 18 and over) has an individual profile with a unique SwiftMD username and password.
Parents or guardians are required to oversee the telemedicine consultations of dependents under the age of 18, and adult wards.
Telemedicine consults are not recommended for children under age 3. When a child is unable to describe their symptoms, it is important to see a pediatrician or family doctor who can provide a physical exam to diagnose the patient.
Conditions We Treat
Telemedicine is appropriate for many common, minor medical conditions. For a list of the conditions we routinely treat click here.
SwiftMD does not replace your PCP or specialists managing chronic and serious conditions. SwiftMD doctors do not prescribe controlled substances, psychiatric and certain other medications. For more info please review our Exclusionary Criteria.
Please visit SwiftMD.com for more information about your membership.