(fully paid for all full-time and part-time employees and their families)
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Welcome to SwiftMD
SwiftMD is a telemedicine service that delivers quality health care directly to patients in need. SwiftMD Members enjoy access to high-quality, convenient medical care over the phone or videoconference, 24 hours a day, seven days a week — while saving you money.
Some of the Benefits of SwiftMD:
• 24/7 nationwide access to U.S. Board-Certified physicians
• Convenient consults from your home, office, or on the road, usually within 30 minutes
• Doctor makes diagnosis and recommends treatment, and sends prescriptions to your preferred local pharmacy
• Avoid unnecessary visits to the ER and Urgent Care, or long waits for appointments at your doctor’s office
• No co-pays and no cost to you! Meridian Airport Authority is paying for your membership!
• “The doctor that I spoke with was kind and had an excellent bedside manner.”
• “This service is amazing and convenient. I love it!”
• “Especially on the occasion you are unable to get in to see your primary physician, SwiftMD is a tremendous service. Prompt service and professional knowledgeable staff that let you know you are in good hands.”
To Access your SwiftMD Account:
• When your Membership becomes active on Sept 1, 2021, simply call our Toll-Free Phone Number (1-833-794-3863) when seeking health advice. Your membership will be verified, and then your appointment will be scheduled! Receive a call back within 30 minutes of scheduling your appointment!
SwiftMD does not replace your PCP or specialists managing chronic and serious conditions. SwiftMD doctors do not prescribe controlled substances, psychiatric, and certain other medications. For more info review the Exclusionary Criteria at mySwiftMD.com. © SwiftMD. All Rights Reserved.
Benefits Management Group 601-485-0688
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. MDLIVE makes it easy to visit a doctor in minutes through their mobile app, online and by phone. Get access to quality healthcare without ever leaving your home, your job or wherever you are. MDLIVE's friendly, board-certified doctors are revolutionizing remote access to quality healthcare. They are professionally trained to use virtual technology to treat many non-emergency conditions. The doctors are board-certified and have an average of 15 years of experience.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR A SUCCESSFUL TELEMEDICINE EXPERIENCE
Don't wait until you or your family member is sick! Register as soon as your plan is effective! It is quick and easy.
How to Register:
1. Online at www.247drconsult.com, or
2. Call 866 289-6448, or
3. Text DOCTOR to 635483. Sophie will guide you through!
HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER, BE SURE TO VERIFY YOUR EMAIL BY RESPONDING TO YOUR WELCOME EMAIL.
If you received a welcome email from email@example.com, note that your account will be accessible 2 BUSINESS DAYS following receipt. Enrolling earlier than that could enroll you in the wrong plan.
If you provide an email address, or add dependent email addresses in your MDLive account, an email titled “Please verify your MDLIVE account” will be sent. Click on the green box that says “Verify Email”. You will then be brought to a website where you can create a password.
Once enrolled, complete your health history and dependent information online. Dependents can be added that are under 26 years old and are financially dependent on the primary member.
AFTER you have enrolled, download the MDLIVE Mobile App on your phone.
WHEN YOU NEED TO CALL A DOCTOR
Download the free app, and you can have access to care anytime on your smartphone.
Virtual visits are FREE – they should NOT ask you for a credit card. If that occurs, identify yourself as a Colonial Life customer and provide your employer’s name.
Once you submit a request for a virtual appointment, you will be called back usually within an hour. If due to the time of day or year there is an abnormally high call volume, MDLIVE’S automated system will call you hourly to reassure you that you are still in the queue (which is still better than waiting in the Dr.’s office!). A text message will be sent advising you when the call from the physician is about to happen.
You can request the First Available doctor, or you may specifically request a certain one subject to his/her availability. The phone app and website have lists of physician’s including their bios, photos and availability.
MDLIVE is NOT intended for life-threatening issues or for refilling maintenance medications, except when needed for 2-3 days and patient is able to demonstrate an existing prescription.
There is no guarantee that a prescription will be written – that will be determined by the physician based on your clinical presentation. For example, sinus issues without a fever often indicate a viral infection while a fever can indicate a bacterial infection which is more likely to require antibiotics to resolve the illness. Physicians often also provide advice and counsel of home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Physicians will not prescribe pain medications or ADD medications.